Political Quotes from Various Politicians
* "I resent your insinuendoes."
* "No man is an Ireland."
* "If we don't make some changes, the status quo will remain the same."
* "We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world."
* "If Lincoln were alive today, he'd roll over in his grave."
* "We do not have censorship. What we have is a limitation on what newspapers can report."
* "Candidly, I cannot answer that. The question is too suppository."
* "Outside of the killings in Washington DC, we have one of the lowest crime rates in the nation."-- Marion Berry
* "Let's jump off that bridge when we come to it."
* "To be demeanored like that is an exercise in fertility."
* "I deny the allegations, and I defy the allegators."
* "If somebody's gonna stab me in the back, I want to be there."
* "When you're talking to me, keep your mouth shut."
* "Let's do this in one foul swoop."
* "I want to thank each and every one of you for having extinguished
yourselves in this session."
* "We'll run it up the flagpole and see who salutes that booger."
* "I would like to take this time to reirritate my remarks."
* "The average age of a 7 year old in this state is 13."
* "I hate to confuse myself with the facts."
And these are the leaders of our Nation????
* "We have a permanent plan for the time being."
* "Family planning has many misconceptions."
* "The people in my district do not want this highway bypass, no
matter if it goes through or around the city."
* "My knowledge is no match for his ignorance."
* "As long as I am in the Senate, there will not be a nuclear suppository in our state."
* "These numbers are not my own; they are from someone who knows what he's talking about."
* "People planning on getting into serious accidents should have their seat belts on."
* "In 1994, Americans stand on the horns of an enema."
Hee! Like it - they could only come from the mouths of politicians ...